Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30, 2012

Yesterday was such a quiet day. Reading the paper. Napping. Watching HGTV. Napping. More napping. You get the idea.
Looking forward to having dinner under the
big tree while in Santa Fe.

Two days until we head off to the high desert. It has been too long since we were there. I've been checking the weather the last couple of days and it couldn't be nicer. The snow and ice have been gone long enough for the plants to start poking their buds out. I'm always amazed that the plants can survive the freezing cold weather for months and then come back. And if something doesn't come back it doesn't belong in my Santa Fe garden.

Today I'm creating an ad and a magazine article. My list of things to do today is long because I'm leaving town. Some how amid it all, I have to find time for physical therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment