Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30, 2011

I had several people ask me yesterday if we brought the cool weather back with us from Santa Fe, but I can't take credit for the wonderful weather in Houston. It was so chilly last night that Mr. B and I had soup for dinner to warm us. Not cold weather, but nice and chilly.

I realized yesterday that my two prescriptions didn't make it back to Houston. Mr. B was off on his white horse – figuratively speaking – to see what he could get me from the pharmacy. I called Richard Anderson in Santa Fe who went by the casita and found my prescriptions sitting on the kitchen counter. My fears that I had thrown my prescriptions out with the thrash while I was cleaning were – wait for it – thrashed. Prescriptions should be arriving in the mail from Santa Fe in the next few days.

Today I'm creating a monthly newsletter. I got so much accomplished yesterday! I not only got the Tuesday newsletter written, but I also ticked so many items off of my to-do list without replacing them with new things to do. I'm determined not to take on too much this month and freak out! What's that I hear? I think it's the sound of disbelief.

Don't know why, but I'm unable to post a photo today. Maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment