Friday, November 4, 2011

November 4, 2011

Purses ready for Saturday's Fall Festival (black & white
plaid and dark green velvet, both embellished with
bright green velvet flowers).
It's Friday! I just looked at my calendar and realized that Mr. B and I leave for Santa Fe in two weeks. It will be so cool to just hang out in the casita without a calendar full of things to do. It has already snowed there, so I'm hoping we will have some snuggling weather during the 10 days we're in Santa Fe.

Yesterday I got all my items organized, embellished and tagged for the fall festival on Saturday. I think I'll have just purses and totes this weekend. I was planning to make some aprons, but that didn't happen. Mr. B thinks there may be some from last year in a box in my craft area above the garage, so I'll spend some time looking for them this afternoon. Otherwise, just purses and totes tomorrow. Next week I'll have time to make aprons before the fall festival at St. Andrews on Saturday, November 12, as well as replenish the bags and totes I sell this weekend.

Today I'm creating time for lunch with my friend Sandy. Then I'm spending the afternoon pricing items for tomorrow's garage sale. I also need to make my carrot soup for tomorrow's soup challenge. And pack up everything I'm using and taking to the fall festival. After a busy Saturday, I should sleep very well tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment