Sunday, November 13, 2011

November 13, 2011

Happy birthday, Kelly. Love you!
What if I woke up and had nothing to say? Well, we won't know the answer to that question today because I have plenty to say. For example, why is there a debate between the Republican presidential candidates every week? Do these men really have anything new to say that voters haven't already heard? It's almost a year before the election. I feel like they are on an extended version of the reality show Survivor. Let's see who can outlive, outwit and outplay in a white shirt, blue suit, and perfect hair? I bet Mark Burnett (creator of Survivor) had thought of this idea first.

Next, why do people give their babies strange names. Reality star (never heard of her) Shayne Lamas and hubby Nik Richie had a baby girl on Friday. Her name is Press Dahl Lamas-Richie. What? 'Nuf said.


Today I'm creating time to volunteer for Rodeo Uncorked! There was an international wine competition all day yesterday. I wasn't invited to attend the tasting, but am volunteering while the bottles of the winners are photographed. Then I'm celebrating friend Kelly Simmons' birthday. Happy birthday, Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment