Saturday, November 12, 2011

November 12, 2011

My handsome date to the Art League Gala last night.
I had a date last night with my very handsome husband. Mr. B is in that select group of men who like dressing up and going out. We get invited to a Halloween party every year. He wants the hosts to change the dress code to "black-tie option." He would much rather put on a tux than a costume. I'm always trying to get him to try something different, something like a black shirt and tie, but that's not traditional and he won't hear of it.

This was another craft fair day. In preparation I made four new aprons yesterday. I sold my favorite one before I got a photo of it. Today's craft fair was better than the one earlier this month. I sold more, but still not much traffic. Is it too early for people to be thinking about holiday presents? Today's festival was also outside and it was so windy. I felt sorry for this one woman who had lots of framed pieces that kept blowing over and breaking the glass. About an hour before the festival closed, she finally surrendered to the wind and packed everything away.

Today I'm creating dinner for Mr. B and then watching episodes of Boss, the new show with Kelsey Grammer. Everyone says that it's a great new series, so I'm propping my feet up, having some wine, and watching the episodes that have already aired.

No comments:

Post a Comment