Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1, 2011

The pimento cheese from Revival Market
is as good as chocolate!
I was a very naughty girl yesterday! I was hungry and made the mistake of going to Revival Market on Heights Blvd. at White Oak/6th Street. Two things caught my fancy. First, roasted carrots. Go figure. And then a tub of pimento cheese. I brought both home, put the roasted carrots in the fridge, and made myself a pimento cheese sandwich. The carrots are still in the fridge, but the ENTIRE eight-ounce tub of pimento cheese is gone. An hour after my sandwich I had some pimento cheese on crackers. An hour later I had more pimento cheese on crackers. And for a bedtime snack I ate the remaining pimento cheese with a spoon. Every bite was as good as the first, but what a naughty thing to do!

It's so difficult to keep short hair without getting it too short. I just need a trim before the holidays and am letting the professionals take care of it instead of getting the scissors out myself. I hate the expense of getting a hair cut and have decided that a professional stylist who charges $100+ doesn't need a tip. Here's my tip: If you want a tip then don't call yourself a professional! Other professionals, such a doctors and lawyers and marketing consultants, don't get tips. Why should professional stylists?

Today I'm creating ... I'm not sure. Maybe I'll leave the creating up to the "professionals." And I'm not washing my hair before I go to the professional stylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment