Friday, November 18, 2011

November 18, 2011

Basket full of vintage velvet fabrics and
trims that I threw together this morning
before leaving Houston.
I woke up this morning in Houston and will go to sleep tonight in Santa Fe. We arrived at Pettita Casita about a hour ago. While Mr. unpacked the car, I removed my bra (too much information?) and readied the margaritas. We could tell our friends "The Richards" had been here in advance of us because the casita is a toasty 68 degrees, although it's in the 30s outside. No fire in the kiva tonight because the battery for the electric starter is dead. Something to look forward to tomorrow.

With Mr. B, Roz and Rose in the casita with me – along with the basket full of vintage velvets and trims I brought from the craft control center in Houston – life is good!

Today I'm creating ideas for how to use the trims and velvets to make lovely new bags. By this time tomorrow night, the dining room will be transformed into my sewing annex and I should have a couple of new bags made. Let me say it again: Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment