Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 2, 2011

I finally found a pair of black suede ankle boots that don't
have a 4" heel and didn't cost a bazillion dollars.
I'm already overbooked for Saturday, and it's only Wednesday. Mr. B and I are having a yard sale with some other people at our house. We still have items from his mother's apartment, plus tons of stuff from our storage unit that we emptied. The yard sale starts before dawn when we begin loading the  front yard. Load in for an outdoor fall festival that I'm participating in beginning at 8:45 a.m. The official time for that is 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. But wait, there's more. I organized a soup cook-off challenge that is from 1-4 p.m. So not only have I overbooked, but the events overlap.

Once the yard sale is set up, Mr. B and Dr. Mc can take over there. I'll need to stay at the fall festival the entire time, but I can get others who are participating in the soup challenge to oversee that event until I get there. I thought about not participating in the fall festival, but I have lots of things made and last year I made good money at the small event.

Today I'm creating the mailing for the monthly newsletter I wrote yesterday, as well as a press release. I have my first rodeo committee meeting at 5:30 p.m. Yes, another commitment, but who could resist the call to do publicity for the rodeo's Wine Committee? For now, I'm sitting at my little desk in my Tuesday client's office. Don't adjust your calendars. I'm at the Tuesday client's office on a Wednesday, doing the mailing. The window in front of me is open and there is a nice fresh breeze. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment