Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 15, 2011

Under the category of random, thanks Robert
Zahn for the conversation today about your
favorite underwear. 
Call me nutty (as I'm sure you have before), but I'm going to participate in a holiday market on Saturday, Dec. 10, and think I may have a home show on Sunday, Dec. 11. Why not? Let's make a push to sell as much as possible! I have some new ideas to make totes, hobo bags and clutches out of velvet that I already have. I can take a couple of fabric pieces with me to Santa Fe (we're leaving on Friday for 10 days). I've told Katy that I'll make jalapeno jelly for her and I've promised Kendall to make new window treatments for her living room, so I have plenty of projects to work on while I'm in Santa Fe.

What else is going on today? The sun is out, it rains for a few minutes, the sun is out, now it looks like it may rain again. OK. Fine. But where is the cooler weather? Of course I have on a pair of shoes that I don't want to get wet, so I'll have to run to the car while it's not raining.

Today I'm creating a newsletter for my Tuesday client. I got a call this morning about some possible new business. That's always positive. It's even more positive if I get the work. Then tonight I have a meeting to elect the next Houston Heights Citizen of the Year. Mr. B and I had the honor of being recognized as Citizens of the Year in 2002 (I think). Now we are members of a secret society that meets once a year for dinner, drinking and discussion about who should be honored next. Fine, as long as it doesn't interfere with me watching Dancing with the Stars, the Results Show. A girl must have her priorities!

No comments:

Post a Comment