Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November 9, 2011

My cute little lacy flats are ready for some
walking tonight at the Nutcracker Market.  
I've finished all my obligations and errands for today so I can now rest before tonight's shopping spree at the Nutcracker Market. I could actually be finished with 90% of my holiday shopping, but I still love to go to the market. There are two places I can think of that have wrapping paper that I don't normally see in all the stores. Last year after Christmas I got rid of all the leftover wrapping paper. Some of it has been around for a couple of years and I was over it! So I'm looking forward to finding some new paper tonight.

Speaking of the holidays, I was driving down Kirby Drive today and there was a house that was completely decorated for Christmas. I appreciate that retail establishments decorate and start playing Christmas music early to get people in the holiday shopping spirit, but a private home? No no!

Today I'm creating minutes for my Art Colony Association meeting, and then I'm having the car cleaned. I'm currently watching the Barefoot Contessa on the food channel. (If she lived in Houston, I'd probably stock Ina Garten as I did Chef Bryan Caswell. :-)) Anyway, Ina just filled a basket with wonderful homemade goodies. Hummm, food for thought! 

No comments:

Post a Comment