Friday, September 9, 2011

September 9, 2011

I'm currently stretched out on the couch in the
main room of the casita working on my laptop.
It's a slow-moving morning in the casita. Mr. B made breakfast (which was quite a treat) while I've been on the computer. I think projects for this week are complete, but I will have to hit the floor running when I get back to Houston. Fortunately I'll have a long drive back on Sunday to compile my to-do list. Mr. B has been wonderful working and completing the honey-do list I made for him. Go, Mr. B.

One of the items on my list for late Monday afternoon is the Women of Wine (WOW) Charities' Ready for Reds? event at COPPA. This is the new restaurant that took the place of Caitlan on Washington. I hope my women friends in Houston will stop by for wine tasting and hors d'oeuvres. Attendees are encouraged to bring maternity wear or a gift certificate that will be donated to Houston Area Women's Center. Go to www.wowcharities.org to make reservations.

Today I'm creating fun time, beginning with a hair cut at 2:30 p.m. Then Mr. B and I are going to stroll Canyon Road and look at some artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment