Thursday, September 15, 2011

September 15, 2011

Must turn away from the dark side
(a.k.a. margaritas).
Note to self: STOP DRINKING MARGARITAS! Out with my clients last night at Berryhill's in the Heights, I drank margaritas and was home, asleep by 9:30 p.m. Then I couldn't get up this morning. I somewhat remember Mr. B talking to me as he was leaving for work this morning, but I have no idea what he said. I hope he wasn't giving me a morning-only pass to buy every pair of shoes I like at Saks!

Besides drinking margaritas, I have to stop eating everything in sight! I lost approximately 12 lbs. while I was in Santa Fe. I've been back in Houston four days and have "found" four of the pounds I lost. And I've stopped eating breakfast and having healthy snacks during the day. I went to a client's office for a meeting this afternoon and was met at the conference table with a Diet Coke and chocolate cupcake. How well my client knows me!

Today I'm creating a letter from the editor (you didn't really think publishers and editors write their own letters, did you?). Tonight Mr. B and I are going to a fundraising event at a friend's home. Danger: I'm sure there will be cocktails and yummy hors d'oeuvres!

No comments:

Post a Comment