Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sept. 8, 2011

Last two wool bags from Santa Fe. Moving
on to fun totes for the remaining days here.
Does anyone else cut her/his own hair? PLEASE tell me I'm not the only one! I normally only cut my bangs and sides, but I got carried away a week ago. I look like I put a bowl on my head and cut around it. Not exactly the look I'm going for, especially when I'm returning to a busy week in Houston. So I made an appointment to have my hair cut in Santa Fe. I haven't heard great comments about salons in Santa Fe, but I googled to find the one voted the best. One of the top stylists in the salon is named Julie, so it felt like karma. And any hair cut will look better than what I have now.

I got my purses made last night and want to get a few totes cut this afternoon so I can make them tonight. I have today and tomorrow to sew before cleaning the casita on Saturday. I can't believe how beautiful the weather is in Santa Fe right now, and I heard from my friend Sandy that the weather in Houston is also nice. I hope nice weather in Houston stays until Mr. B and I get there.

Today I'm creating copy for several upcoming events. I wish three of the four events weren't pro bono, but when creating event copy the pro bono work can be more fun, which makes up for the lack of payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment