Sunday, September 18, 2011

September 18, 2011

A white Christmas in 2007 at the Santa Fe casita.
It's a lazy day for the dogs and me. Gray skies and thunder are keeping me inside even though it's only misting outside. I'm flipping back and forth between a marathon of the most romantic All My Children weddings and the pre-show for the Prime Time Emmy Awards. Some really ugly dresses on both shows. All My Children has wedding and bridesmaid dresses from the 1970s and 1980s, and the pre-show for the Emmy awards is featuring fashion-forward gowns. Lots of fashion faux pas on both ends of the timeline!

A friend and her husband may spend Christmas through New Years at the Santa Fe casita. We've only spent one Christmas there (see photo). It was the year we bought the casita. The casita didn't have much furniture, but we went anyway. Dr. Mc and I found a silly flocked artificial tree with multi-colored lights. We decorated it with turquoise, green and gold ornaments. Nick flew in from his grandmother's house in Salt Lake City just before New Years and asked Kendall to marry him. 


Today I'm creating an afternoon of lounging around. The End (for today).




No comments:

Post a Comment