Thursday, September 22, 2011

September 22, 2011

The Handsomes: Nick, David, Jordan and Ben.
I went above the garage yesterday to my craft area. I hadn't been up there since the day I left for Santa Fe so it was surprising to see all my beautiful fabrics. I had forgotten about many of the fabrics that I started to take with me to the high desert, but left in Houston because I was already taking too much with me. I need to lock myself upstairs and organize all my fabrics and trims. I need to do the same with cleaning and organizing the house and the garage!

Last night's event at One Allen Center was really nice, although not as well attended as I would have liked.  It's disheartening to work on something and only have 75-80 people there, although everyone there enjoyed viewing all the Bayou City Art Festival posters and photographs.

Today I'm creating "me" time. I'm having lunch with Sandy, then going for a relaxing (and much needed) pedicure, next to an event for a friend who is campaigning for District C Councilmember, and finally going to hear Nick's band play. I haven't heard The Handsomes play in quite sometime. They are scheduled to start playing at 9 p.m., which means I should be able to hear one set before heading home to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment