Monday, September 26, 2011

September 26, 2011

Thank goodness some flowering plants
grow without water.
It's a busy Monday, and my slow-running laptop isn't helping matters! I've complained about laptop problems all summer, so it's time to have it examined. Besides work, it's also a busy week for evening events. I'm back to thinking that I need more organization in my life, and there's only one person who can do that. Moi! I can get overwhelmed when I use only my iPhone as a calendar. As a writer who started out with pen and paper, I need to get back to basics.

Speaking of back, it's back to summer in Houston, although I heard on the weather that there may be a cool front coming this weekend. That would be terrific since Saturday is October 1 and many fall festivals are in the works. No fun attending a fall festival when it's 90+ degrees outside and the face paint is running down little cheeks!  But then, fall festivals are really for children and their temperature gauges are sent much cooler than mine.

Today I'm creating a spreadsheet of activities and events that are happening this week. Must ... Get ... Organized ... (stated in my best robot voice).

No comments:

Post a Comment