Friday, September 16, 2011

September 16, 2011

Invitation to the event I've organized
for Bayou City Art Festival on Wed.,
September 21. Come one and all!
Getting dressed this morning I decided to see if I could fit in my skinny jeans. It wasn't necessary to lay on the bed to fasten them, but I did take a deep breath, suck in my stomach and look up at the ceiling. While I'm not sure what good looking up at the ceiling does, it's part of the ritual. A loose top covers my muffin top, but Mr. B just called a few minutes ago to ask if I wanted to ask Kendall to go to dinner with us tonight. I was hoping to stay home, eat tuna and drink water, but I don't want to disappoint Mr. B and Dr. Mc. One thing is for sure. I'm going to need to change into larger pants.

As I was driving back from Office Depot today, I saw a garden crew laying grass in the yard of a newly completed house. What a waste of time and money! A weather report this morning said that Houston was supposed to get a cool front sometime this weekend. Looking forward to that!

Today I'm creating mailing envelopes for 200+ newsletters that are completed and going in the mail for a client. Not the most creative endeavor, but hey ... it's Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment