Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 20, 2011

Dinner tonight with Dr. Mc and Nick, and Mr. B.
I'm taking a minute to welcome my sister-in-law Missy to Facebook. She commented that Facebook could be addictive and that she was going to limit her time on her PC. Come on, Missy. You're retired and should spend as much time as you like at your computer!

It's another busy week for me. I worked today at my client's office, then prepared for a meeting regarding the Women of Wine fundraising event I'm chairing on Oct. 25. I'm pleased to say that after the meeting tonight I had the feeling that all seems to be going well, but then I always wonder what I'm forgetting. Tomorrow from 6-8 p.m. is the event I've organized that celebrates the 40th anniversary of Bayou City Art Festivals. I've had great support from the Bayou City Art Festival staff, and am confident that this event will go off as planned. I'm not sure why I volunteered to make table decorations for the Bayou City event. Of course I haven't started the decorations, so tomorrow should be very full. I also need to work in a pedicure at some point tomorrow.

Today I'm creating a newsletter for my Tuesday client and I'm proofing the magazine I'm working on for the same client. Any day now, the magazine is going to the printer, or so I've been told!

No comments:

Post a Comment