Saturday, September 17, 2011

September 17, 2011

One of my favorite art pottery patterns, which
was only made in 1915. We probably have
20 or so pieces of Mostique by Roseville.
Last night, Mr. B and I decided we would go to the Texas Home & Garden Show this morning (it's presented by the company that Mr. B works for) and then we would go to the Houston Fine Art Fair this afternoon. So far we're both laying around like slugs. Truth be told, I'm still wearing my pajama top. I just saw in the paper that the Houston Antiques Dealers Association (HADA) fall antiques show is also at the George R. Brown (GRB) convention center this weekend. Since the Houston Fine Art Fair is also in GRB, we might as well go to both.

Speaking of HADA, Mr. B and I attended the show twice a year when we were buying art pottery. Several dealers sold the pottery we collected and we knew them all. Now that I'm entering a minimal phase of decorating, I'm thinking about packing away some of the pottery. I don't want to get rid of it but I'm super tired of dusting it!

Today I'm creating a menu plan and going to the grocery store. Wait ... is that thunder I hear? If so, all  activities are cancelled and I'll probably stay in my pajama top and shorts all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment