Saturday, September 24, 2011

September 24, 2011

My head has been in a vise grip all day.
All day headache. I hate it when that happens! So what caused my headache?

(A) I got up early this morning after not sleeping much last night. I only slept about one hour. Could a lack of sleep cause headaches?

(B) I was at a half-day Board member retreat for Women of Wine Charities this morning. Could spending four hours in a room with a dozen Type-A personalities cause my headache?

(C) No Diet Coke yesterday or today until about 8 p.m. tonight. Lack of caffeine can cause headaches.

(D) After my Board member retreat I went to DSW to look for a pair of animal print shoes, but walked out with "nada." Can dry shopping cause headaches?

( E) Or are all of the above the culprits?

Today I'm creating a short blog. Whatever the cause of my headache, the cure is to take my glasses off, turn out the light, and close my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment