Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September 7, 2011

"Gluttony" by Earl Staley will finally be
hung on a wall in the casita.
I LOVE Mr. B, but swear ... the man doesn't know how to put anything away. Well, let me back up for a moment. First, he can't ever find anything. Then, once found and used, he can't put anything away. Is this just missing gene in every man's DNA? My niece Tricia just got engaged to Tom, a Ph.D. who works in the field of artificial DNA. Oh Tom, I have a project for you!

I shouldn't complain about Mr. B because the grill master worked his magic last night on some chicken and pork. And right now he's at Home Depot getting supplies. The chairs on the portal need to be rubbed with teak oil. Several pieces of artwork that have been leaning against a wall for more than three years need to be hung (including two Earl Staley's; the one pictured today is titled "Gluttony" from his Seven Deadly Sins series). The moving pieces on the coyote fence gate need to be oiled. We have two days of clean up and maintenance work on the house, then two days of fun in Santa Fe, and finally, on Sunday, we make the drive back to Houston.

Today I'm creating three bags. I didn't get any made yesterday because I had too much writing and editing, but today is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment