Monday, September 12, 2011

September 12, 2011

Go get 'em Dr. Mc! Razzle dazzle 'em with your
brillance and dimples! XOXO 
One thing I've missed about Houston is the shoe stores. Wait, did I say that? Even when I'm in Houston I don't go to shoe stores. I'd guesstimate that 90 percent of the time I buy shoes online. This is because there's so much pressure going to a shoe store or shoe department. Are my nails painted? Do I have crusty heels? Are the shoes I'm wearing scuffed? I don't know why I worry about these things because most shoe salespeople wear the worst shoes (sorry to be profiling shoe salespeople). I tell you what: If I had the start-up costs, I'd have my own shoe line. Imagine sexy sling backs with moderate height heels. Even at my age I want cool heels, but not 3+ inches. Hum ... might there be retail therapy for shoes in my near future.

I had my hair cut late Saturday in Santa Fe. Since we got up really early Sunday morning to drive back to Houston, I didn't jump in the shower and wash my hair. Yes, I drove back without a shower and with day-old hair. This means that today I'll be washing and fixin' my hair for the first time. It's always a challenge trying to replicate what the stylist did in the salon, but I'm up for it ... after I watch All My Children, which goes off the air sometime this month. Can't miss a moment of it.

Today I'm creating an article for an upcoming newsletter and reviewing/editing a second article. I'm also creating positive energy for Dr. Mc, who has her second interview for a promising new job. May the gods of good interviewing skills be with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment