Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 6, 2011

These beautiful roses smell as good as they look.
I've spent five hours at my computer working today, and probably have another two hours of work to complete. I really hate it when work interferes with my vaca time!

I mentioned Richard the Realtor in my blog yesterday. He took Mr. B and me to see a cute house in Santa Fe that is in a great location. The two bedroom, one bath house is small (around 900 square feet) and would make a great second home. Other than sprucing up the kitchen cabinets, I don't think the house needs any other work. The backyard is a great size and is nicely landscaped with native plants, as is the small the front yard. The front yard also has beautiful, sweet smelling roses (see today's photo of the roses I cut yesterday). And the house is on a paved street (rare for Santa Fe) and has off-street parking. AND, the house is priced at $199K, which is $50K before the appraised value because the owners want a quick sale. Anyone interested in a vacation home in Santa Fe should call Richard Anderson at Barker Realty. The address is 510 Lolita. Who wouldn't want to live on a street named Lolita!

Today I'm creating three purses that I've already cut out. I need to keep sewing so I'll go home with less fabric than I bought! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment