Friday, September 23, 2011

September 23, 2011

Happy first day of fall!
Sad day! It's the final episode of All My Children. I was hoping for a happy ending, but I understand that that the final episode will include the good, the bad and the ugly cliffhangers. A drunken J.R. is lurking around behind the walls of Chandler mansion with a gun in his hand, while the entire town is celebrating in the main room. Will he shoot someone? Bad-ass Dr. David still has a secret someone in his care, but he's not telling who. Adam just asked Brooke to marry him. I think it's the third engagement in as many days. Two women are pregnant and another couple is trying to adopt. Jackson said "see ya" to Erica. Cute scene between Erica and Jackson a la the final scene in Gone with the Wind. Well done, head writer Agnes Nixon. A shot rings out ... and fade to black. Oh, the drama!


Happy day! It's the first day of fall. The leaves may not be changing colors, but I'm changing my outlook. For the past 10 years, this has been a sad time of year for me because my mother and brother both died in the fall. But this year I've decided that it's time to move on. As my beloved grandmother told me years ago: "Celebrate life!" And as Dr. Seuss said: "Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened." 


Today I'm creating ... I don't know what yet. I got a call from my Tuesday client, who asked if I could go to his office this afternoon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment