Thursday, March 28, 2013

March 28, 2013

Sweet-smelling roses from the Houston garden.
I give up! I finished writing and the layout for my client's newsletter. The template I used looks good, but I can't get rid of the extra page. This morning I emailed the newsletter layout to Marta to see if she could get rid of the extra pages. She told me how, but now the damn thing won't attached to an email. I've thrown in the towel and called in the reinforcements. I have an appointment with an Apple One-to-One trainer tonight. Let's see what the experts can do.

Mr. B picked some roses from our garden yesterday and brought them in the house. They are so beautiful and smell so sweet. As buds, this antique rose is tight with pink on the edges. As it opens the rose is pink on the interior, but as it gets older the pink completely fades away to white. It's called Lady Banks Rose, I think. I used to remember the complete name because it is so pretty that I would recommend it to people.

Today I'm creating donation items. I've promised items to two auctions next week and one in April or May. Time to get busy sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment