Friday, March 22, 2013

March 22, 2013

Earrings of the day. CUTE!
I was horrified when I left the house this morning. It was just before 8 a.m. and there were a few sprinkles of rain on my windshield. NO RAIN during Bayou City Art Festival Memorial Park! Just as soon as the rain hit the windshield it was gone. Whew.

This morning turned out to be a beautiful day in Memorial Park. I'm always amazed at the new art that comes each year, as well as the art that I've forgotten. I got two prints today for the Santa Fe casita. I don't remember either of the artists, although I like their work. Both admitted that the subjects in their work were different this festival. I also found in the most adorable pair of little pink slippers that I bought for my niece who is having a baby. The shoes are so sweet and small. Oh how I remember when Dr. Mc and Sweetness were little babies.

Today I'm creating a decorated booth for my client who is a sponsor of Bayou City Art Festival Memorial Park. I'm also editing the auction booklet for an upcoming auction that takes place in two weeks. And I'm fending off solicitation calls from people who want another client to advertise. Not at this time means no. No means no. I'll contact you when we're interested means no.

No comments:

Post a Comment