Sunday, March 24, 2013

March 24, 2013

Good friend Paula and Mr. B enjoying lunch in the
VIP lounge at Bayou City Art Festival.
I'm a tired but happy puppy tonight. What a wonderful day at Bayou City Art Festival Memorial Park. Sunny, cool and crisp weather. If you didn't come out today, shame on you. I made all my purchases on Friday but could have bought more today, if I wasn't in fear of Mr. B slapping my silly.

I came home today feeling tired but energetic. Do you ever have that feeling? I could easily have had a nap after seven hours at the festival, except it was 6 p.m. I was also starving for BEEF. I don't often eat beef, but tonight I was craving it. Mr. B got us some brisket tonight. I just ate the beef, while he also enjoyed fries and banana pudding. Good for me.

Today I'm creating a day of fun at the festival in Memorial Park. Good friend Paula went with Mr. B and me. I'm feeling bad because I didn't get to spend that much time with her today. I adore Paula so we'll have to get together for lunch soon. Just the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment