Monday, March 25, 2013

March 25, 2013

 Zappos shipped four bottles of nail polish in a huge box.
No shoes in the box. Just nail polish and LOTS of paper.
I was dressed and at my 8 a.m. meeting, semi-awake, this morning This man starts his day in the office at 6 a.m. and holds meetings at 6:30 a.m. Since I just started working with this new client, I decided not to say anything like, "Are you crazy?"

Mr. B and I were in the minority yesterday when we were talking to three friends who all get up early. "Oh, I just can't sleep past 5 a.m.," was the comment from one woman. I think she was the same one who said that she enjoys getting up early so she can read the paper and drink coffee. Really? Are coffee and the paper not available after the sun is up? The only thing I like to do at 5 a.m. (and 8 a.m. on most days) is roll over and go back to sleep.

Today I'm creating Internet searches on several topics. Lots of new projects are on the horizon and I have to be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment