Saturday, March 9, 2013

March 10, 2013

Two weeks until Bayou City Art Festival Memorial Park.
Hope to see you there!
I've been absent from blogging for two day while I photographed some of my tin jewelry (with my fairly new Cannon PowerShot) and listed nine pieces for sale of etsy. My shop name, if you care to visit, is jbprincess1. It's not very original, but I am a princess.

I started looking at my clothes today and switching out from cool-weather clothes to warm-weather clothes. I forget from season to season what's in my closet, so it's always fun when the seasons change. I also started purging some of the clothes I haven't worn in two years. My wardrobe seems to have changed a lot since I stopped contracting with large corporations. When working for small businesses and non-profit organizations, it's easy to be casual chic in linen without getting stares from a bunch of people sitting around a large table in bad ties.

Today I'm creating potato salad to take to a dinner party. On Friday and Saturday I received numerous boxes in the mail. Lots of fun tins. So after I make potato salad and clean the kitchen, I'm going to cut and pound tin.

No comments:

Post a Comment