Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March 20, 2013

Roz enjoys laying on the dirty clothes while I sort them.
As it gets closer to the Bayou City Art Festival I get busier. I'm not so busy with my responsibilities as president of the Board of Directors, but as the coordinator for one of the sponsors of the festival. Getting people to staff the booth. Decorating the booth. Making sure everything that is needed is at the booth. Once the festival begins, I can breathe.

I'm also working on collecting items for the Houston Heights Association's annual Candlelight Dinner and Auction, which takes place on Friday, April 5. I'm collecting donations from people and also making pillows, an apron, and jewelry to donate. But I really can't think too much about that until after this weekend when the festival is over.

Today I'm creating bios. Yes, even in the midst of all my volunteer work, paying jobs come first. I need to wash clothes, but that would mean that Roz would have to move. Although you can't see her eyes, her bottom-front-pearly-white teeth are always visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment