Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March 26, 2013

A busy day. I was at my Tuesday client's office getting more assignments. They are all fun, so I'm not complaining! I need to sit down with my calendar and get organized because it's all going to happen fast.
Sometimes I get irritated and snippy. Does that happen anyone else? I was that way around noon today. Basically, when I say I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it. And it really irritates me when people I've known for a long time question my progress. Or today, maybe what irritated me was the tone used. What I got wasn't a friendly reminder or check up on the status. The tone was you need to do this NOW. Really? Find something better to do than question me when the deadline isn't for 10 days. My B sent me the perfect illustration of how I felt for about an hour (see pic of the day).

Today I'm creating a list of things to do for my client. Yes, I'm making a list so I can check it twice. That's how I roll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment