Thursday, March 21, 2013

March 21, 2013

I got a new metal die cutter in the mail two days ago. The punches are so heavy I can hardly pick them up. This is really a sturdy piece that will last a lifetime. It cuts circles 1", 1.25", 1.50" 1.75" and 2". I sat at my little lap table banging circles last night. I also cut up tin cans so I can punch more circles today.

I've had on my Bayou City Art Festival cap all day. I was onsite in Memorial Park twice today. I was at the BCAF office for a short time this afternoon. I delivered tickets this afternoon. I've been on the phone with this or that person more than several times today. And I've been recruiting volunteers to staff my client's booth. Now comes the hard part. I learned to take off my festival name badge and put it in one spot. But I guess I didn't learn too well because it's not in the spot. Damn. Damn. Damn. It wasn't in my plans to search the house for my name badge. No nap this afternoon!

Today I'm creating earrings and being a dork. The dorky part is making earrings for this weekend that will coordinate with my BCAF shirts. Being around all the artwork and creativity inspires me!

No comments:

Post a Comment