Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March 19, 2013

Kelly, the birthday boy, and Sandy celebrating
Mr. B's birthday.
It's Mr. B's birthday. He turned 57 today ... what a baby!

Sweetness and Dave at Mr. B's birthday dinner.
After my Tuesday client I ran tons of errands preparing for Mr. B's birthday. I ordered his favorite Italian Cream and Chocolate Mousse cakes from Dacapo's Bakery in the Heights. I've been going there for years because they honestly make the best cakes in town. After dropping the cakes off at Borcados, I went to the dollar store. It's such a fun place to get inexpensive, fun gifts. Next I looked at potential new office space for Bayou City Art Festival. We are moving out of our current space by the end of June. I'm not sure our Executive Director likes the space as much as some of the Board members. Finally, I was home to dress for Mr. B's dinner party tonight. We sat in the living room, drank and margarita, and he opened his birthday presents before we headed to the restaurant. Good friends. Good food. Good time tonight at Borcados!

Mick, Keith and Sweetness
Sandy, Dr. Mc and Mike
Today I'm creating what I hope will be a special birthday for Mr. B. I don't think he grew up celebrating holidays like I do. Actually, I didn't grow up celebrating holidays at the caliber I do now. I got used to having blow out holidays with the lovely McCarley sisters. Now, I just can't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment