Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March 6, 2013

Kelly Kindred, Executive Director of Bayou
City Art Festivals, speaking to the crowd
at the kick-off party tonight.
I fretted all day because the client I presented a proposal to email me today with a different idea of how much the project should cost. I don't know what to do because the budget price is so much lower than I proposed. I always want to work within an organizations budget, especially when they are a not-for-profit, but I don't know if I can make the client's budget work.

Mr. B and I attended the kick-off party tonight for the upcoming Bayou City Art Festival Memorial Park. There was a nice turnout! (People kept telling my how nice I looked. Maybe I should wash my hair more often?) It's just a tad more than two weeks until the festival. Everything seems to be going very smoothly, except for one piece of the pie. The committee for this piece has fallen apart. What to do. What to do.

Today I'm creating a couple of pieces of jewelry. I also washed clothes this afternoon. I must admit that I also spent time on the Internet looking for a fancy white blouse and red shoes, but I put them off. The evening ended with Mr. B taking me to dinner at Shade. He had to have this shrimp and grits fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment