Monday, March 4, 2013

March 4, 2013

Emma joined the dinner party at the Stetizs' on Friday.
I had a fairly good day yet I don't feel like writing my blog. Usually when I've had a good day I'm anxious to share it, but not today.

I presented my marketing proposal this morning. Everything went well, although I don't think the client wants to pay my price. I'll wait until the end of the week to see his counter. This afternoon I visited with a friend for about half an hour. I make a quick trip to Target for a couple of items. When I came home I worked on the computer for awhile. Mr. B came home and said he had a so-so day. Maybe that's the best way to describe my day. It was so-so, but what do I expect for a Monday?

Today I'm creating nothing, although I did get two tins that I'll turn into jewelry. Tomorrow will be a busy day, so I hope I get a good rest tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment