Friday, March 29, 2013

March 29, 2013

Neighborhood guinea hens. Here dinner, dinner, dinner.
Success, sort of, at the Apple Store last night. They got my newsletter to email by switching me to Yahoo Classic, but now I can't get back to regular Yahoo, where all my contacts are located. Not a big deal. I bet Dr. Mc or #1 son-in-law Nick can reverse that, until I need to send another newsletter out. Better news is that first thing this morning my client called with only a few minor tweaks. Yes! I love it when that happens.

Mr. B only has to work half a day today, or so he thinks. This really never works. He thinks he'll leave the office at noon, but something comes up and he stays until late in the afternoon. I guess it's really OK if he doesn't get home at noon because I have a meeting at 1:30 p.m. Ours are holiday schedules passing in the night.

Today I'm creating a finished newsletter. After making the minor corrections I'm forwarding the newsletter for distribution on Tuesday. Then it's back to the pillows I'm creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment