Friday, March 15, 2013

March 15, 2013

Upcycled tin earrings added to etsy.com
(my shop name is jbprincess1).
I'm ready for bed and realized that I haven't written my blog today. Bummer.

It was a productive day that began with at 8:30 a.m. meeting, which ran long. A chatty client meant that I had to postpone my meeting with Bayou City Art Festival at 10 a.m. At 11:30 a.m. I was delivering new jewelry to Sparrow and the Nest on Studewood in the Heights. I had time after that to cook more red potatoes to add to the dill potato salad I was making. After a 1:00 p.m. meeting I had a mani/pedi before coming home for a very needed nap. The dinner party began at 6:30 p.m., and Mr. B and I were home around 10 p.m. Thanks Mick and Mike for the great dinner of grilled sausage and ribs, beans and cole slaw (plus my dill potato salad). Mick makes a terrific key lime pie, which she served for dessert. I'm not sure if it's all the food I ate or all the gin and tonics I drank that have me so tired. Combination of both?

Today I'm creating a day of running around. Thank goodness I had time for a much overdue mani/pedi and nap this afternoon. Celebrate ... it's the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment