Tuesday, March 5, 2013

March 5, 2013

Beautiful old-fashioned pink roses blooming in the back yard.
I was part of a group this morning that went on a tour of the new City of Houston Permitting Building. The building was once an old rice storage facility and later it was used by Amtrac as a station and a hospital for injured rail workers. Or at least, that's what I remember from the guide's talk. She spoke so softly that I couldn't hear her most of the time.

The five-story building has most of the City of Houston permitting departments, plus a really unique portion of the ground floor devoted to green living. We should all pay more attention to green living!

Today I'm creating marketing materials and sponsorship information for my Tuesday client. It was another productive day, but I'm looking forward to the rest of the week because I don't have to be anywhere in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment