Sunday, March 3, 2013

March 3, 2013

Drawing of Nelson by my friend, Marta.
I caught up on the sleep I've missed in the past several weeks. I woke up at a decent time this morning, but kept taking naps all day. I wasn't alone in my napping. I was joined by sweet Rose most of the time. Once I found her asleep on her back in her favorite chair in the living room. She was, of course, snoring.

Photo of Nelson.
Late this afternoon we went to a new wine bar in the Houston Heights. It's called Sonoma. I hear there is at least one more in town. The wine was good, as were the appetizers. Mr. B and I need to go back there for wine and dinner.

Today I'm creating nothing. Last Friday when I had lunch with Kim and Marta, Marta brought me the drawing she had done of our dog, Nelson. We had to put Nelson to sleep almost three years ago because his little body was full of inoperative cancer. I think Nelson was Mr. B's favorite dog of all times. The drawing was a surprise to Mr. B. He got tears in his eyes when she saw the drawing that Marta had done. It's wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment