Monday, March 18, 2013

March 18, 2013

These cheery earrings upcycled from a tin canister
make me think of springtime in Houston.
I laid low during the weekend. Well, I did lots of running around on Saturday, but did very little on Sunday. Sometime Sunday evening when I was washing clothes I realized I was still in my pajamas. Good for me.

I felt I should have been in an Irish pub drinking green beer yesterday, except I don't drink beer and I hate crowded bars. Now, perhaps if I would have been in Ireland, it might have been mandatory to drink green beer in a crowded pub. I guess the Irish celebrate St. Patrick Day's, or perhaps it's only Americans who fabricate stories about saints to have a reason to party. To the list of false stories about saints, there is St. Patrick (who didn't really banish all the snakes from Ireland) and also St. Valentine (who had nothing to do with courtly love).

Today I'm creating a response to a newspaper question for a client. The question is does residential housing growth create commercial development. Dah!

No comments:

Post a Comment