Saturday, March 30, 2013

March 30, 2013

Beautiful yellow rose in the front garden in Houston.
Oh me. Oh my. I'm not in the mood to sew today, but I need to. I think the problem is that my sewing stuff is still downstairs in the area of the kitchen where we normally have a small breakfast table and chairs. But there's no TV in the kitchen so there's no noise for me. I like background noise! If I turn on the stereo in the living room, Mr. B can't hear the television. Also, there is the problem of getting started. Once I start sewing I'm fine and will keep at it for hours. Oh me. Oh my. Motivation is what I need!

I bought four pairs of shoes from different online stores so I could find just the perfect pair to go with a dress. I bought the dress several years ago. It was too big on the top, which is very unusual for me. So after it has hung in my closet for two or three years, yesterday I took it to be altered. Now I need to return three boxes of shoes that are sitting on the dining room table. Hummm. I seem to be lacking any and all motivation today.

Today I'm creating either pillows or jewelry. I'm currently watching the Sony Open tennis match. Am I the only one who thinks that the Williams sisters take steroids? Their bodies, strength and endurance are just off the chart, especially Serena. Since Venus stopped playing tennis she seems to have slimmed down, but Serena looks like a body builder on some sort of performance-enhancing drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment