Saturday, March 23, 2013

March 23, 2013

I really liked this metal art today. Look
closely and you'll see the red bird on the left.
It was another great day at Bayou City Art Festival Memorial Park. Granted, it was overcast most of the day, but people didn't seem to mind. There were tons of people buying art. I loved it. Tomorrow's weather is supposed to be beautiful and cool.

The Board of Directors met with two potential new members at noon. I like both of the people and am anxious to get them on board. I was proud of myself because lunch provided for us was lasagna, which I passed on. A salad and one roll was good for me. And I didn't have any dessert, either. I was at the festival for many hours before I came home and had a nap! All that fresh air can be so tiring.

Today I'm creating emerald green fingernails. The Art Heist – A Scene in Green, is taking place tomorrow from 2-5 p.m. as part of Bayou City Art Festival Memorial Park. I think green nails are essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment