Friday, July 6, 2012

July 6, 2012

Kirby (Dr. Mc and #1 son-in-law Nick's beagle) has been
my sewing assistant this week. 
I'm getting ready to go to the doctor. This is supposed to be the day I get out of the boot. Oh please let it be! Mr. B is skeptical because my ankle is still swollen on the side and my foot is still bruised. Actually, I'm a little nervous about putting a shoe on my left foot because I don't want anything rubbing on my ankle. I'll take sandals to wear home from the doctor's office, just in case.

It looks like more rain today. I think the rain would be great for everyone except Roz. She really doesn't like the rain and will never come out from under the bed. The rain doesn't bother Rose in the least. She just rolls over on her back and continues her nap.

Today I'm creating more curtains for Dr. Mc's living room. I'm hoping that the next three go faster than the first one. It would happen faster if I got started earlier during the day, but somehow that never happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment