Saturday, July 14, 2012

July 14, 2012

Hummingbird babies waiting for their mom to arrive with
breakfast. From The Richards' garden in SFe.
I just finished having brunch with Rilla. It was great to catch up with her. Although I see her on Facebook every day, face-to-face chat time was good.

Look at the photo I'm posting today. It came to me via one of the Santa Fe Richards. These are baby hummingbirds in a nest in Richard's beautiful desert garden. It's Little Richard's fault that instead of having a rock garden at Pettita Casita I have desert plants that require a drip system to produce their beautiful blooms. And speaking of Santa Fe, Katy and John are there now with her parents. Katy called this morning to say that the branches on the apricot tree are weighed down with fruit. Photographer John never goes anywhere without a camera or two, so I hope he is taking some photos of the garden. Better yet, I'll be there next week to enjoy it first hand.

Today I'm creating date time with Mr. B. Winter Street, an old warehouse that has been transformed into artist studios, is having an open house today, and Mr. B and I are visiting the studios. What a great way to spend another rainy day in Htown.

No comments:

Post a Comment