Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 3, 2012

Looking good, gentlemen!
I didn't sleep last night. It was around 5 a.m. when I finally dozed off, but I let myself sleep in until around 10 a.m. Five hours of rest. Not bad.

Friends Nicola and Aaron have been at Pettita Casita until today. Nicola is a Houston artist who is having a show in Santa Fe. They sent a photo of themselves having breakfast in the garden under the apricot tree (see photo). I hear on the news that the weather in Santa Fe has been hot, as it has been throughout the country. But Nicola and Aaron look cool posing with their delicious breakfast. Slightly more than two weeks until Mr. B and I drive to Santa Fe for my summer vaca. So excited.

Today I'm creating window treatments for Dr. Mc and #1 son-in-law Nick. I haven't figured out how to do the panels because the windows aren't the same. I'm hoping the inspiration will start flowing soon! Maybe after a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment