Monday, July 2, 2012

July 2, 2012

Roz, our cranky and quirky Shih Tzu, is an under-the-bed dweller. The thing is, she thinks she is hiding, but she usually doesn't get her long tail under the bed (see photo). She's VERY proud of her tail and doesn't like people touching it. When people come to the house we never know if she'll grace us with an appearance or not. If she does appear we always tell people not to touch her tail because she'll snap. I probably don't helped matters. I tease her and touch her tail whenever I can. Lightbulb moment. Maybe she intentionally leaves that tail out to taunt me, as I taunt her. Maybe I don't give her enough credit. Game on little dog!

Have I ever questioned the logic of television channels having breaking news reports to cover long police chases? If not, why not? They are annoying.

Today I'm creating a trip to the fabric store. I didn't go yesterday but have no excuses for not going today.

No comments:

Post a Comment