Saturday, July 28, 2012

July 28, 2012

A stray cat kept Rose barking much of last night, which means I didn't get much sleep. If I did fall asleep, it was only for 30-45 minutes because Rose would start barking again. Consequently, I slept most of the day instead of going to the 61st annual Spanish Market on the Plaza. Oh well, it will be there tomorrow.
Tasty snack bar from Trader Joe's.

I get upset with myself if I don't do anything all day, but then I remind myself that I'm on vacation and don't have to work hard or be productive. But when I've grown up with the philosophy that people should make the most of every day, my self criticism can get tough after a day of being a couch potato. Still, I wasn't a complete couch potato: I did wash clothes and scrub the kitchen late this afternoon.

Today I'm creating a plan and timeline for Madame's bridal shower. The shower isn't until October 6, but I can't let my goddaughter down with poor planning and execution.

No comments:

Post a Comment