Sunday, July 1, 2012

July 1, 2012

I was looking forward to picking the apricots
from the tree in Santa Fe, but uninvited
neighbors helped themselves to the fruit.
I'm counting the days until this Friday, July 6, when I go back to the doctor about my ankle. I'm hoping that this will be the end of the black boot. Mr. B has his doubts, but I'm hoping for the best and taking a left shoe to my appointment.

We got a call last night from David, who lives down the road from us in Santa Fe, that people who live at the top of the road helped themselves to the apricots from the tree in our yard. The renters – who I've never met – not only took the fruit, but took a ladder and bags into the yard to get apricots. There was more fruit on the tree than they could eat, so I'm thinking they were planning to sell the apricots. I can't imagine invading someone's property and taking something that didn't belong to me. Oh wait, isn't that called stealing?

Today I'm creating a merchandising post card to go into a corporate give away.

No comments:

Post a Comment