Friday, July 13, 2012

July 13, 2012

Happy birthday to Rebecca Akin and Patricia Russell!
The babies (Roz and Rose) are having their hair done today, plus it's raining/flooding, so I was planning to stay in my pajamas and sleep in. But the installer for the new dishwasher arrived around 9 a.m., so I had to be up and dressed. I wish I had gone to Revival Market yesterday for pimento cheese, but noooo. It would have been such good comfort food while I hang out in the house for the rest of the day.

Happy birthday to my twin nieces who are a year and a half older than Dr. Mc. Just before Dr. Mc was born, my mom and I took the twins for lunch and shopping. I'm not sure why my sister-in-law wasn't with us. Anyway, after lunch I took the twins into the ladies room for a diaper change. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy, thinking that the twins were my babies and I was getting ready to have another baby. Yes, that would have been crazy!

Today I'm creating a clean kitchen and trying out the new dishwasher. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment