Sunday, July 22, 2012

July 22, 2012

Flowers layered in the garden.
It's a beautiful Sunday morning. I can't tell you how nice it is to open the door and breathe in the cool air. Houston neighbor Sandra York emailed me last night to ask about the weather. My reply was that it is warm during the day and cool at night. I can live with that! I found Rose in her window this morning. Behind the couch in the main room, there is a sandstone ledge. Last summer she loved to lay on the ledge, but so far hadn't rediscover it, until this morning. The ledge is cool on her belly, plus she can look out the window to watch the birds and anything else that comes in the yard.

Mr. B goes back to Houston today. We're planning to pick up the apricots that have fallen on the ground and gather others that are still on the tree. But first, he wants breakfast as Pasquales in town.

Today I'm creating a trip to ABQ to take Mr. B to the airport. Let my summer vacation begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment